Friends at Home and Abroad
Some of our folk are either studying or ministering in different parts of UK and the States.
- Dr.Tim Trumper, (son of Dr. & Mrs. Peter Trumper) is married to Brenda and is Senior Pastor at Seventh Reformed, Grand Rapids.
- David Thomas, (son of Graham Thomas), is married to Jenny, they have three children, and is working in the UK.
- Jonathan and Rachel Pearse (Rachel is daughter to John & Carol Cresswell) are working in the ministry in the UK.
- Jonathan and Naomi Dyer (Naomi is daughter to Richard and Rajes) are in All Souls, Langham Place, London, where Jon is involved in ministry to international students.
- Michael and Karen (Michael is the son of Carl and Brenda) are also in the US where Michael, having studied at Westminster Seminary, is now pursuing further studies.
- Brian & Miran Tanner, serving with WEC in the Gambia. They have both served in the there for many years, being responsible for the translation of the Bible into the Jola language. They have two sons, Ben and Paul, who are studying in the UK
- Mark Hamilton is our first sent missionary to Vietnam. He is currently back with us for a short time while he looks for where he is called next.
- Montaz, Naomi, Tiff & Theo Ali, our previous Pastor and his family have emigrated to Adelaide, Australia to become the Senior Pastor of Rivergate Christian Community Church.
- Charlie, Jasmine & Holly, our previous Pastor and his family have returned to Hanoi, Vietnam.