Friends at Home and Abroad
Some of our folk are either studying or ministering in different parts of UK and the States.
- Dr.Tim Trumper, (son of Dr. & Mrs. Peter Trumper) is married to Brenda and is Senior Pastor at Seventh Reformed, Grand Rapids.
- David Thomas, (son of Graham Thomas), is married to Jenny, they have three children, and he is pastor at Romford Baptist. Essex.
- Ben Thomas (son of Chris and Margaret ) is married to Bethan and have four children, and Ben is pastor of Criccieth Family Church.
- Jonathan Pearse and Rachel (Rachel is daughter to John & Carol Cresswell) with their children are in Moordown Baptist, Bournemouth, where Jon is assistant (Youth) pastor.
- John and Katherine Richards (Katherine is daughter to Chris and Margaret) with their children are in Ebenezer, Mold, where John is the co-pastor.
- Jonathan and Naomi Dyer (Naomi is daughter to Richard and Rajes) are in All Souls, Langham Place, London, where Jon is involved in ministry to international students.
- Michael and Karen (Michael is the son of Carl and Brenda) are also in the US where Michael, having studied at Westminster Seminary, is now pursuing further studies.
- Brian & Miran Tanner, serving with WEC in the Gambia. They have both served in the there for many years, being responsible for the translation of the Bible into the Jola language. They have two sons, Ben and Paul, who are studying in the UK
- Mark Hamilton is our first sent missionary. He is working out in in Bac Giang, Vietnam with OHH (One Heart for Healing). OHH is a charitable organization that works primarily in healthcare but also other areas for the development of society. They exists to support and develop actions to promote health, welfare and defence of the human being. They aims to maintain the quality of life and the environment through health care and educational activities.
- Montaz, Naomi, Tiff & Theo Ali, our previous Senior Pastor and his family have emigrated to Adelaide, Australia to become the Senior Pastor of Rivergate Christian Community Church.